Swimming is an essential part of the baby’s development. And the perfect time for them to exercise and bond with their parents.
However, most public swimming pools in Australia require your baby to wear swimming nappies before being allowed to enter the pool. And these reusable swimming nappies are perfect for this.
- Reusable – Use them as many times as you want.
- Eco-friendly – As they can be re-used you won’t be filling up the landfill with the old disposable swim nappies.
- Practical – Easy to use great for holding in those little accidents.
- Stylish – Available in a selection of prints including this green stripes design.
- Different Sizes – Comes in a variety of sizes.
These reusable swimming nappies are practical and stylish. They have been designed in Australia for Australian conditions.
Care and Maintenance
Wash in cold or hot machine wash while using 1/2 strength detergent. Sun dry or tumble dry.
Do not bleach, iron, dry clean, or use fabric softener.
Designed in Australia
Made in China
Print: Green Stripes
Materials: Body; 100% polyester and velour (55% viscose made from bamboo, 23% organic cotton and 22% polyester) with polyurethane laminate.