Celebrate your baby milestones with these stunning wooden milestone discs.
- Stylish and ideal for birth announcements and photoshoots
- A wonderful keepsake
- Useful for second, third, fourth, or more babies
- Made in Australia from timber sourced from responsibly managed forests
What comes in the wooden milestone discs set
They come in a set of 14 wooden discs and include;
- I’m here – A chance for you to introduce your baby to the whole world. The “I’m Here” wooden plaque is an ideal prop to include in those first photos.
- One week old – Hopefully you are home from the hospital and you are getting into the swing of being a new parent. The “one week” old timber milestone disc can be included in any photo.
- One month through to twelve months old – A milestone disc for every month from one through to their first birthday.
These baby wooden milestone plaques are made in Australia using natural blonde timber. The wooden discs themselves measure 11cm in diameter with a 3mm thickness. With the timber being sourced from responsibly managed forests as well as naturally fallen branches on Zilvi’s property.
These are a great extension to the pregnancy milestone cards and would make for a wonderful gift for a new parent or baby shower. These wooden discs can be used in a professional photoshoot or while taking pictures at home. Afterwards, you can keep them as a keepsake to remember those first twelve months of your baby’s life.
Please note that these plaques are designed for use in photography, not as a toy for a baby. They should not be hung or placed within reach of newborns, infants, or toddlers. Also, due to the wood used the grain can vary from disc to disc.
Measurement – 11cm circumference
Thickness – 3mm
Wood- Natural blonde timber
Qty – One set of 14 discs
Discs include: I’m here, one week, one month through to twelve months
Country of origin – Australia
Manufacturer: Note these are designed and manufactured by Zilvi