You will look back on this gorgeous book with fond memories of when your little one is older. This has room for you to record every part of the growth and firsts of your newborn baby until 5 years old.
Ideas and pages for the Birth to Five years baby book
- Baby Photos – Don’t have these stored in your phone for no one else to see. In the very front, there is space for you to add photos. It is recommended to use photo dots or double-sided tape to affix the photos to the record books.
- Family and Pets – You will be adding another member of your family soon so there is room enough for you to write down your current family including brothers, sisters, grandparents, and even your pets!
- Pregnancy – There is plenty of space for you to write about your memories of your pregnancy. The cravings you had, the first kick you felt. Jot down the good and bad things you felt while pregnant. Or alternatively use the pregnancy journal which is great to take with you to all those doctors’ appointments.
- Your baby shower – One of the last parties you have before giving birth, you will want to remember the unique baby shower gifts you received and the games you played.
- Birth story – Everyone that has had a baby has a birth story. That magical moment when you gave birth to your baby boy or girl will want to be recorded for prosperity. I am sure when your baby is older they will want to know all about it too.
- Hospital time – Those first days of having a new baby can be emotional and exhausting. Remembering how you felt when in the hospital will be something you want to journal to remember back on.
- Firsts – There is plenty of room in this baby keepsakes book to include all the firsts of the baby’s life. This includes the first haircut, teeth, and of course those magical first steps. You won’t want to forget their first mothers’ and fathers’ days or the very first Christmas and holiday.
- One to Five – As they start talking you will be able to write down even more. This includes the funny things they say and all those special moments from ages one to five. There is even room to include details about preschool.
- Parents’ wishes – This is by far my favourite section. Here you can write your own personal thoughts and wishes for your baby. Maybe you would include how you would like them to have a family of their own. Whether you would like them to travel or possibilities of jobs in the future.
This keepsake journal is something you will cherish forever and even pass down from one generation to the next. We also offer a selection of other journals that are fantastic for including your memories and feelings. This includes the bump pregnancy record book the baby journal which is more detailed for babies in the first year of life.
To read up on our complete list of journals and books for babies read our comprehensive blog.
Cover: Linen hardcover
Pages: 96 Pages
Size: 210 x 285 x 13mm
Internal Pages: 120gsm stock
Illustrated end pages
Country of Design: Australia
Manufacturer: Write to Me