Pregnancy Diary – Bump – A Pregnancy Story
This beautiful pregnancy diary has been designed in Australia. It is a beautiful book for you to express your feelings and document everything step of your pregnancy. It is just one of the range of pregnancy and baby journals we stock.
Measuring approximately 19cm high x 15cm Wide x 2cm thick it fits perfectly into your handbag when heading off for your checkups.
This diary has;
- Natural linen hardcover
- Bound with a gold embossed title and spine
- White Ribbon Marker
- 144 Pages
- 120 GSM internal paper
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
The baby pregnancy diary contains the same internal pages as the 9 Months Pregnancy Journal. The difference between the 9-month journal is only the cover only, the internal pages are the same.
Internal pages of the pregnancy diary
Just some of the internal pages are;
- Plenty of room for you to add your weekly updates from 6 through to 40 weeks.
- When designing your nursery thoughts will pop into your head in the middle of the night. Having the baby bump journal close to hand will make jotting down those thoughts really easy.
- One of the major parts of birth is the birth plan. There is a section where you can add your plans for your birth and what you would like to pack in your hospital bag.
- Choosing a baby name can be a difficult task. Included is space for you to write your suggestions and thoughts on what you will be calling your little boy or girl.
- You will be given a huge amount of advice. There is room for you to write all the resources you will need including websites, books, and social media accounts.
The bump journal is the perfect book to write about the pregnancy journey you are undertaking and a chance to document your own pregnancy story.
After the birth of your little one, you will want to keep on documenting yours and their lives. We have a selection of books for you to choose from to record all of their achievements and firsts.
We have a journal to record the first years of your baby’s life and a diary from birth through to five years of age. Each journal will be a treasured keepsake and you will look back with find memories. When your baby is an adult you will be able to pass it down to them. In turn, they can pass it down to their children.
As well as our pregnancy books we have a baby journal to celebrate the first year and all their first of the baby’s life.