There are many benefits to buying your baby presents online. These include;
- Location — Not only can you buy from anywhere in the world. You can do so from the comfort of your own home.
- Opening Hours — You don’t have to wait until the shops are open to buy your baby gift box. When buying online you can make a purchase any time of the day or night.
- Travel and Car Parking — One of the most frustrating things about going to the shops is driving and parking. With online shopping, you don’t have to worry about this.
- No Pressure — When buying online you don’t have sales staff watching your every move. And being asked millions of questions. You can take your time and browse for as long as you want.
- Saves Time — In a world where we are all time poor. Shopping online makes sense. Instead of driving, parking and walking to the shops. It’s quicker to jump online and order your baby present.
- Better Prices — When shopping online you have the ability to see the prices of other shops. You are able to compare the same products from a variety of different outlets. This means you can get the best deal and save money.
- More Variety — If you are unsure what to buy, shopping online can give you ideas. And can offer you a large variety of products. Whereas if you go to a physical shop your selection is limited.
- Convenience — There is nothing more convenient than sitting on the couch in pyjamas. Ordering your baby gift box online. And you can do this at your leisure when it’s suitable for you.
- No Crowds — When ordering online you don’t have to fight your way through the crowds. Especially during the Christmas rush.
- Payment Options — If you visit a store you are limited to what payment option the shop has. But when ordering online you can buy from the shop that has your preferred payment method.
- Don’t have to write in the card — One of the benefits of ordering online baby hampers is you don’t have to write in the card. If you order from us we will write in the card for you!
There are disadvantages to ordering online too. These include;
- Lost and Delivery Shipments — It is frustrating when you have ordered a gift and it doesn’t turn up in time for a baby shower. And even worse when it doesn’t arrive at all.
- Pop-Ups — If you are like me, pop-ups are what your worst nightmares are made of. Just as you are trying to view the various hampers an intrusive pop-up keeps appearing.
- Out of Stock — Although this can happen in physical stores. It is annoying when you have found the perfect present for it to be out of stock.
- Fraud — It is always a nerve-racking experience when typing in your credit card details to a website. As the chances of fraud online are greater than in-store.
- Shipping Charges — When buying online you will most likely have to pay delivery charges. Increasing the cost of the present.
- Returns — If you are returning the present some businesses make it hard to do it. Be sure to check a company’s return policy before buying. And if you have issues make sure to check your rights under consumer law.
- See the Gifts — When ordering online you don’t get to physically see the product to touch it and check for quality. And you rely heavily on the manufacturer’s photos. In-person, you are able to inspect the product, wrapping, packaging and presentation.
- Human Interaction — If we all only shopped online we wouldn’t have any human interaction with people and our community. Being in communities is important for our mental well-being.
- Staffs Expertise — When you are ordering a baby hamper online you are relying on the supplier’s product description. But, when you shop in the store you can ask the staff for help. And have them explain anything you don’t understand.
This article was written by Luisa Figueroa. She is the maker of the My Little Love Heart range of baby presents and hampers.